NHS AfC: Band 5
- Adult Mental Health
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Rosanne House
- Welwyn Garden City
- £27,055 - £32,934 per ann pro rata Includes High Cost Allowance 5% of basic salary
- 30/01/2023 23:59
Values Based Screener
At Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust we are looking for people to join us who share our values and those of the NHS. Before your application can be considered please take part on our online values questionnaire, which you can find below. When you have finished you will be sent a 'completion code' by email, which will be valid for 6 months and required to submit your application form.
We are delighted to be recruiting a new office manager post for our developing Enhanced Primary Care Mental Health Services in East and North Hertfordshire. The post holder will be required to manage the offices services at designated bases across E&N Herts.
The post holder will be responsible for the development and delivery of effective Admin and office management services within the E&N Herts Primary Care Mental Health Services including the monitoring of key performance indicators for the quadrant.
Main duties of the job
This post is a key post working with the Team Managers and Service Line Leadership to develop and improve admin services and data management systems within the service area.
The post holder will establish and sustain common admin and office management systems which are both effective and efficient across the Service Area.
Working for our organisation
Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) is an outstanding organisation with ambitions to match. We are one of just five mental health trusts to achieve an overall rating of ‘Outstanding’ from the Care Quality Commission, and our aim is to be the leading provider of mental health and specialist learning disability services in the country.
Our family of over 3500 members of staff provide health and social care for over 400,000 people with mental ill health, physical ill health and learning disabilities across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Norfolk, delivering these services within the community and several inpatient settings. We also deliver a range of nationally commissioned specialist services including Tier 4 services for children and young people, perinatal services, plus medium and low secure learning disabilities services.
The care we provide makes a fantastic difference to the lives of our service users, their families and carers - everything is underpinned by choice, independence and equality, with our Trust values embedded throughout:
Our Trust values are:
Welcoming. Kind. Positive. Respectful. Professional.
These values are at the core of who we are, everything we do, and how we do it!
Would you like to be part of the HPFT family? Would you like work with us to ensure our service users live the fullest lives possible they can? Would you like to be supported in your career to be the best that you can be?
Then please read on…”
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
- Implement and sustain effective systems for monitoring and maintenance of data to inform key performance indicators for the quadrant utilising local administrative resource.
- To ensure that there is consistency within the service in relation to data inputting, filing systems, and quality standards of admin work.
- Learn from other services in relation to more efficient practices, use of IT etc and implement this within own area of responsibility in partnership with operational management.
- To have a good working knowledge of all computerised databases used by Admin staff.
- Supervise administrative staff.
Please see attached Job Description for details.
- Advanced IT skills
- A broad knowledge of all aspects of administration
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Management Training Diploma (middle management qualification) or experience of managing a large group of staff.
- Secretarial qualifications e.g. European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL), IT or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an office environment at a senior level.
- Experience of working with budgets.
- Experience of people management
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- James Salmon
- Job title
- Service Development Manager
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 07557 863797