Bank Band 6 CPN/SW Cheshunt
- Mental Health
- Band 6
- Full time
- Flexible working
- Hollylodge, Cheshunt, EN8 0DR
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa pro rata
- Session by session
- 27/09/2021 23:59
Values Based Screener
At Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust we are looking for people to join us who share our values and those of the NHS. Before your application can be considered please take part on our online values questionnaire, which you can find below. When you have finished you will be sent a 'completion code' by email, which will be valid for 6 months and required to submit your application form.
We currently have opportunities to join the Nursing Bank within Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) in Cheshunt as a Community Psychiatric Nurse/Social Worker
All roles on the bank are for as and when workers and therefore in particular may suit those already working part-time, with other commitments, or who want to work on a short-term basis.
Qualified to cover Initial Assessment work. The person must have IA experience as we do not have time to train on the job. IA’s will be carried out in person or on video, written up & then presented to post assessment meeting for follow up. Expectation would be around 2 IA’s per day. This will enable us to clear backlog & manage potential staff absence due to predicted COVID spike.
- Must have experience of carrying out mental health ‘initial assessments’ in an adult community mental health setting
- Must be able to work from a Cheshunt office base. Most Interviews will be face to face with clients. Some will be via video or telephone
- Trust laptop an advantage, but one can be sought if they do not already have allocated to them.
- Must have Professional registration
- Work will generally be 9-5 Monday to Friday. Will be required to feedback assessments on Thursday morning. We can be flexible if they are not able to offer full time hours.
- Support will be given via team leader & local senior leadership structure
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Email address