- Band 7
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Forest House Adolescent Unit, Forest Lane, Kingsley Green, Harper Lane, Herts, WD7 9HQ
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
- 21/10/2019 23:59
Values Based Screener
At Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust we are looking for people to join us who share our values and those of the NHS. Before your application can be considered please take part on our online values questionnaire, which you can find below. When you have finished you will be sent a 'completion code' by email, which will be valid for 6 months and required to submit your application form.
CAMHS Home treatment Team
Advert for Team Leader Post
The CAMHS Home treatment Team is an award winning team and is based at Forest House Adolescent Unit which is situated in Radlett, 5 miles outside of the historical city of ST Albans and 20 miles from London.
The team is a CAMHS Tier 4 service which offers an alternative to an in-patient admission. The service works with 13-18 year olds and is a multi-disciplinary team who provide intesive support within the young persons home.
We are currently looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic person into the ‘Team Leader’ post.
This role will oversee the day to day management of the team and work alongside the Modern Matron in the overall management of the service.
The Team Leader will be responsible for the operational management of the team and provide leadership to the clinical team, in partnership with the CAMHS senior management, consultant psychiatrists, lead clinicians and modern matron on service planning, developments and evaluation.
The successful candidate will be a registered nurse in either mental health, learning disabilities or sick children’s nursing with experience in Child and Adolescent Mental Health at band 6 or equivalent. The successful candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of the Children Act and Mental Health Act
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work effectively with a management structure
- The ability to manage change and support others during the change process
In return the trust is committed to offering the successful candidate:
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- A challenging and rewarding environment
- Committed supportive management, both internally and externally
- Good opportunities for continuing professional development and training
- An induction and up-to-date mandatory training
- Regular clinical and management supervision
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jane Fullard, Modern Matron Tier 4 CAMHS, or Abi Firth-Bernard, HTT Team Leader on 01923 289940