Control Room Operator
- Customer Care
- Band 3
- Secondment: 12 months
- Full time - 37.3 hours per week (shifts working over 5 days. week 1 Early 06:30 - 14:30 week 2 Late's 13:30 -21:00 week 3 two long days and one midweek shift including weekend and bank hols)
- Oak and Beech (Picu)
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum pro rata + 5% of basic salary, subject to a minimum payment of £1,066 and a maximum payment of £1,845
- 07/02/2023 23:59
Values Based Screener
At Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust we are looking for people to join us who share our values and those of the NHS. Before your application can be considered please take part on our online values questionnaire, which you can find below. When you have finished you will be sent a 'completion code' by email, which will be valid for 6 months and required to submit your application form.
The Post holder will be based at Oak and Beech(picu). Your line manager will be Lisa Owers. you will be expected to carry out general reception duties, including handing out security alarms and keys, Checking ID from Visitors and staff, scanning and filing documents, answering telephones, Using two way radios, Dealing with visitors, contractors and other professionals, keeping the reception desk well managed and organised,
You will work closely with other members of the reception team to ensure a smooth and effective reception service.
- A good standard of education to secondary level.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an office environment.
- NVQ3/RSA3 OR equivalent experience.
- European Computer Driving Licence or equivalent
- Microsoft Word Packages
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload. To be proficient in diary management.
- Proficient in email management particular
- Maintain a filing system, both paper and computerised systems.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Lisa Owers
- Job title
- Site manager
- Email address
- Telephone number