- Workforce & Organisational Development
- Band 4
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- £20,150 - £23,363 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Values Based Screener
At Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust we are looking for people to join us who share our values and those of the NHS. Before your application can be considered please take part on our online values questionnaire, which you can find below. When you have finished you will be sent a 'completion code' by email, which will be valid for 6 months and required to submit your application form.
Are you some-one who strives to deliver exceptional customer service whilst operating in a fast changing and challenging environment?
Following an internal development opportunity, the recruitment team are looking for some-one with these qualities to join the team and contribute towards the Trust journey 'going from good to great'.
In this role you will;
- Be responsible for all Trust recruitment, including substantive, executive and non-executive, Honorary and volunteer appointments.
- Provide an exceptional ‘right first time’ customer experience for applicants and hiring managers, providing advice and support on recruitment legislation and best practice.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment pipeline, adhering to recruitment KPI’s, innovating practice to meet and exceed targets and expectations.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including applicants, hiring managers, finance, occupational health team and senior managers.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate;
- Can think big-picture while at the same time enjoy getting the details right
- Will have the persistence and follow-through to manage recruitment episodes to completion in a timely manner with the customer and applicant experience at the forefront.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to build strong relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and other external people.
- Will have recruitment experience from either an in-house recruitment team or a recruitment agency
What we offer;
- A team with a learning culture and supportive environment committed to personal development
- A motivating and dynamic working environment where no two days are the same
- A rewarding salary, generous pension contribution and generous holiday allowance.
Please note: Interviews will be held on Friday 22nd February
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Amanda Donley, Recruitment Manager on 01707 253878 or email Amanda.email@example.com