Senior Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker
- Band 7
- Part time - 18 hours per week
- Oxford House, London Road, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 3LA
- Bishop's Stortford
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum, pro rata. Includes High Cost Allowance - 5% basic salary, minimum payment of £1,034 and a maximum payment of £1791 per annum pro-rata for part-time
- 21/04/2021 23:59
Values Based Screener
At Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust we are looking for people to join us who share our values and those of the NHS. Before your application can be considered please take part on our online values questionnaire, which you can find below. When you have finished you will be sent a 'completion code' by email, which will be valid for 6 months and required to submit your application form.
We have an opportunity for a part-time Senior Social Worker in our Adult Community Mental Health Services in East Hertfordshire
As a Band 7 Senior social worker you will be an active member of a skilled multi-disciplinary team based in our welcoming team in Bishop's Stortford.
As a Senior Social Worker you will act as a champion and leader of social care within the team
You will be expected to give robust, consistent expert social care practice advice in partnership with other specialist senior social care colleagues. You will reinforce the need to deliver high quality, cost effective social care services to service users and their carers focused on the principles of choice, control and independence, as well as ensuring their safety.
You will have a small caseload of the most complex cases and either be an AMHP or be prepared to train as an AMHP. Partnership working is a key component of this post both within and outside the Trust and you will need to be innovative in ensuring that there is a range of appropriate services locally to support individual recovery journeys.
- Your development is our focus and we will offer a range of ways for you to further your career. You’ll have access to personal coaching, to help you achieve your goals, coupled with 100 day conversations and a high quality supervision and appraisal programme.
- You’ll want to be a leader and will be encouraged to develop your leadership skills through our offer of bespoke leadership training, high quality profession specific support and opportunities to learn the most effective supervision and personal coaching approaches.
- You’ll be an important part of an innovative, creative and developing service. We are committed to a future where we use continuous quality improvement to harness your ideas for service development and make them a reality
- HPFT offers a wide variety of competitive employee benefits including access to a range of salary sacrifice schemes and discounts, a lease car scheme AND Excellent pension provision with up to 42 days leave per year
- Work in a beautiful and rural part of Hertfordshire with great travel links to London and Cambridge, with outstanding schools and a great vibrant high street , offering boutique shopping, coffee shops and local eateries.
A valid UK driving license plus the use of own transport for business purposes is essential. Full time / part time and flexible working requests will be considered.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Isabel Worsley
- Job title
- Senior Service line lead
- Email address
- Telephone number